This Website and the data, instruments, and components contained within it (here from "Site - https://mitconcredentia.in/") are not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability, or use would be contrary to law or regulation or would subject MITCON Credentia Trusteeship Services Limited (MCTSL) or its associates to liability.
This Site is revised and updated on a regular basis. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of original version appearing on them, regardless of the date you may access the material. MITCON Credentia reserves the right to delete or modify data on this site at any time and without notice.
Past financial performance should not be interpreted as an indicator or guarantee of performance, and no express or implied guarantee or warranty is expressed regarding future performance.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, MITCON Credentia shall offer you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access this site and its contents.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
Inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MITCON Credentia takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to the technical issues beyond our control.
Access to this site and the information is not prohibited by the laws of the country in which I reside and from which I am browsing this site.
Access to information on the site (www.mitconcredentia.in) does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of MITCON Credentia Trusteeship Services Limited (MCTSL)
The data which can be any form on this site is not, and should not be regarded as, an advertising or a public offering of MITCON Credentia Trusteeship Services Limited (MCTSL) or any other security discussed herein.
No securities regulatory agency or equivalent authority in any jurisdiction has examined, passed upon, or approved the material on this site or the merits of the securities mentioned there, and any representation to the contrary may be regarded as a violation of relevant laws.
I will not distribute copies of the material and data on this site in any way and in any form (including but not limited to photocopying and email while communicating for official purpose). I promise not to steal, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or otherwise distribute the materials to anyone.
You have agreed not to:
- Disrupt or try to interrupt the site’s functionality in any way.
- In any manner, invade or attempt to intrude into the site.
- Post any profane, slanderous, harmful, offensive, or unpleasant, disrupting content on the site.
- Disable any content that has already been published on the site, including this notice.
- Use the site or any of its information to slander, intimidate, annoy, or otherwise infringe on the rights of others.
MITCON Credentia grants authorization and downloads information on this Website ("Site - https://mitconcredentia.in/") for personal, non-commercial use only.
This authorisation does not constitute a transfer of title to the Data or copies of the Data, and it is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the data downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the notices; consent.
- The data must not be altered in any way, nor may they be reproduced, displayed, performed, distributed, transmitted, sold, replicated, or otherwise or either wise used for any public or commercial purposes.
- Transfer the Materials to no one else unless you notify them of the duties deriving from these terms and conditions of use and they agree to accept them. You agree to follow any additional limitations shown on the Site, as they may be changed from time to time. This Site, including all data in any form, is copyrighted and is protected by copyright laws copyright laws and treaties. You undertake to abide by all copyright laws throughout the globe in your use of this site and to refrain from illegal copying of the Content. MITCON Credentia does not give you any explicit or implied rights in any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information, except as specifically stated below.
- This site may have inaccuracies or typographical mistakes in the information, materials, or services it provides. The site/services/data in any form and the information included within are updated on a regular basis. MITCON Credentia and/or its designated companies reserve the right to make modifications and/or enhancements to the site/services/data in any form at any given time. Guidance obtained through this site should not be relied on for personal, medical, legal, or financial considerations, and you should seek specific advice tailored to your case from an appropriate specialist.
- You understand and agree that MITCON Credentia will not be held accountable for unauthorised access to or modification of your submissions or data, any material or data transmitted or received or not communicated or received, or any activity while you being entered into through this site. You expressly agree that MITCON Credentia is not responsible or accountable for any third party’s threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or unlawful material or behaviour, or any violation of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You expressly acknowledge that MITCON Credentia is not liable for any third-party content submitted over and/or featured in this site.
- In no event shall MITCON Credentiaor its subsidiaries be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages of any kind, including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this site/services/data in any form, the delay or inability to use this site/services/data in any form, or related services, the provision or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services, and material obtained through this site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this site/services/data in any form, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, even if MITCON Credentia or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages If you are unsatisfied with any part of this site/services/data in any form/data or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive solution is to terminate using this site/services/data in any form.
The following are subject to the laws of the Republic of India, and any dispute arises from the use of this site shall be resolved solely by the courts in Pune or Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Please proceed only if you accept all the terms specified above of your very own free choice and consent.